The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt
DAY 5 Be aware of Habits that are not working for you.
How to IDENTIFY Bad Habits. Examples that hold you back.
- Not returning phone calls on time.
- Being late for meetings and appointments.
- Poor communication between colleagues and staff.
- A lack of clarity about expected outcomes, goals, etc.
- Not allowing enough travel time for outside appointments.
- Not attending to paperwork efficiently.
- Allowing bills to go unpaid.
- Talking instead of listening.
- Forgetting someone’s name sixty seconds or less after being introduced.
- Hitting the snooze alarm several times in the morning before getting out of bed.
- Taking work home with you.
- Having your cell phone on all the time.
Group Accent Reduction Classes start Feb. 3, 2018
Saturday Mornings 10:30-12:00 . Feb. 3-March 10, 2018
Monday Evenings . 6:30-8:00 p.m. Feb. 5- March 12, 2018